Thursday, March 22, 2012

1000 ways meat!

So, I know I haven't posted anything in a long time, but this dish it's something that everybody who comes and eats at my house, wants the recipe, that's why I decided to post it.
The name came from the fact that we can eat in some many ways and it's so easy. With bread, with rice, with mashed potatoes. I made a shepards pie out of this meat and let me tell you. It's Awesome!!!!
Everything start with a little ground beef and it just becomes this mix of great flavors!!
Easy Peasy Meat
2 pounds of ground beef ( You can use ground turkey as well )
2 yellow onions
2 green peppers
2 little packets of Goya with azafran
1 can of Rotel ( any kind will work ). I always use the one I have available
Cilantro ( as much as you can eat...I'm addicted to this)
Start sauteeing the onions and the green peppers with some olive oil. Once they nice and brown, you add the grown beef and mix, I always like to break the meat in nice little pieces. At this point you can add all the rest of the igredients and let it cook for a good time ( or you can eat right away ), but I like to let the flavors blend nicelly.
Usually while the flavors blend, I go in my pantry, grab some tortilla chips and eat some of the meat as a little dip, just because I can and I'm hungry.
My kind of sheppards pie: Once the meat is all done, you can lay the meat on a pirex plate with some mashed potatoes on top, add some cheese and put in the oven for 5 minutes on broil. Perfectionnnnnnn!!!
Or if you want keep it simple, you can eat with a nice bowl of white rice.

No comments: